Archive

Friday, May 16, 2014

Week10/Individual Process - Light

In order to develop the terrain, I tried to have some Light setting in Unity. Lights will bring personality and flavor to the environment as well as the whole scene.
( Online tutorial about lights setting:
https://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/Components/class-Light.html )


image capture by myself in Unity with test terrain.

In my previous Unity environment I have used one directional light, it's not as good as I expected because of the free version limited, I can't to any further shadow or shader setting to make it more reality.

Also, inside the church, lights might needed to illuminate the scenes and objects to create the perfect visual mood. The other group member Anthony tried to use some spot lights inside the church. It looks much better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment